Home for Paws is a local dog rescue service. They received a call about a dog that was living in a water treatment facility, and he was surrounded by hazardous chemicals. The people tried throwing him bits of cheeseburger to try and get him to come close, but he could barely stand. After finally getting the dog on the lead, they decided to name him and they took him home.
He was treated for intestinal parasites and an ear infection, not to mention that his skin was also in pretty bad shape. Just watch the video and see for yourself, because this one is not to be missed and you surely won’t regret it. It is incredible to see what these people do every single day.